Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GOOO PACKERS!

Thursday night August 28th Kaitlyn and Carl went up to Green Bay to watch the Packers play the Tennessee Titans.

They really enjoyed the Club seats! They had their own waitress and Kaitlyn loved the nice bathrooms. You can see her here in the reflection of the glass, she took many pictures.
Out for some fresh air before the game...Smile!
Coach McCarthy said our new starting quarterback Aaron Rogers and the starting offence would play one series to begin the game. Kaitlyn caught the first play of the game, a touchdown pass by Rogers to put us up 7-0! It was a short series, but we will take success whenever we can. Great job Aaron!
Hello Carl
Oohh look! They even spotted some friends at the game. Everyone had a great time even though we lost a close one. As Carl always says, "they clinched defeat from the jaws of victory"! This may be a tough year for us die hard Packer fans, but we will survive! Go Green And Gold!

2 comments:

The Schaefers said...

I am still sad I was not invited!

Pickett Fences said...

Go Broncos! Just kidding. Travis loves the Broncos but of course I don't care. How are you, your blog page looks really cute. As far as mine I was helped a lot from my sister-in-law. It is fun to do and it is basically my only journal/scrapbook I have time for. It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun.