Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY 94th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

Tuesday September 2nd was my Grandma D's 94th birthday. We had 2 celebrations for her, one on Sunday and one on Tuesday. Both times we went to dinner at the Olive Garden and enjoyed good company and conversation. She got many gifts and was tickled pink to get her first Harley Davidson shirt. She enjoyed seeing Aunt Suzi, Uncle Marv, Roberta, Mom, Gma S., Billy and the kids. It was a great day and she is doing quite well getting around. Here are a few pictures from both get togethers.

Grandma and Aunt Suzi

Here is Grandma and her best friend and Sister in-law Aunt Kit.

Grandma and Roberta

Scott took a good picture, this is Gma S., Billy, Gma D., Mom and me. Billy and Gma DeglmanThe picture is blurry, but this was taken seconds before the rough housing tipped over Gmas coffee table. It is all fun until something gets broke!This is one of 3 pictures taken of Grandma and I, every one is blurry! Oh well, this is me and my Thursday Grandma (as many know her). Happy Birthday! I love you!

0 comments: