Monday, June 2, 2008

Update on Scott


Our life the next few weeks are going to be pretty slow, so I thought I would take the time to showcase each of the kids. We saw Kaitlyn after her dance recital, here is what Scott has been up to.

Scott is in the 4th grade and doing very well this year. School ends in 6 days and he is very excited for Summer break. He and Kaitlyn will be taking Tennis lessons at Jackson Park this summer. We are hoping Tennis can become a fun family activity. He has enjoyed going to sporting events with Carl. They have been to a Bucks game and a Brewers game this spring. I am glad Carl has found something they can do together. I am not sure which one has more fun!

This is a picture of Scott when he and Carl were at a Brewer game at Miller Park in September of 2007.
Honestly I wonder if Scott likes the games, or if it is the tailgating he prefers.
They grill out, play catch and even get in a game of Yahtzee or two.

Here are a few family pictures from the past year:

This is the kids and I in Savannah Georgia last Spring Break


Carl and the kids in Plymouth Massachusetts last October.



Here we were on our way to go Whale watching while in Boston. This was taken just before the weather got bad and everyone began to get sick. So sick that they had to cancel the trip. No whales for us! We get seasick just talking about this trip!

Well, I could go on and on entering what we have done the past few years, but that would frustrate the organization of the Blog and would make me feel uneasy. So I will begin from here and go forward. We have a few fun trips scheduled for the summer, so I will be sure to share them. Until then...

1 comments:

The Schaefers said...

I love that Carl and Scott can spend time just the two of them. I also like tailgating more than the actual game!
The picture of you and the kiddos is so cute!