Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

5 things on my to do list:
1. Organize and store my old original family photographs
2. Exercise
3. Learn to cook
4. Clean our master bathroom
5. Did I say the E word?


5 snacks I love:
1. Anything sweet at 3pm
2. Leann's famous peanut butter crispy squares (did I say squares, I meant pan!)
3. Cookie dough
4. Ice cream form St George Street in St. Augustine, FL
5. Strawberry shom torte

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Shorts
2. A swimsuit without a cover on
3. Stirrup pants
4. Tank tops
5. High heel shoes

5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Not let the Schaefers move to TX or Meggan to NC
2. Buy the Barbacon in Sturgeon Bay
3. Pay off Student Loans
4. Buy a cabin in the woods and on a lake
5. Travel to Europe

5 bad habits:
1. Eating at 3pm
2. Being lazy
3. Having a short fuse
4. Criticizing others
5. Sleeping in (Carl's choice:))

5 favorite toys...nostalgic:
1. Lemon twist
2. Slinky
3. Atari
4. Pachinko game
5. The Barbi head

Alright, I tag Sean and Ardice Lorscheider and Carl! (we need to get Sean and Ardice to read this first!!!)

1 comments:

The Schaefers said...

I really liked your choices! Especially favorable was helping us not move to TX, even placing that before all of your student loans!!
I also have a huge craving for food/candy at 3 pm. There is such a big break from food between lunch (11ish) and dinner (5ish)for us.
I never heard of #1, 2, or 4 on your favorite toys. Do you still have them??