Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tonight I had a heart attack



Tonight when leaving for Church activities and a going away party
for a friend of mine (we will miss you Natasha) this is what we found on our door. It is a heart attack! I do not know who took the time to put this together, but thank you! It is so nice to know someone is thinking of you. With all the family medical problems we are dealing with, this makes me smile. I loved reading each Scripture quote, seeing the picture of Jesus and trying to figure out who's handwriting it is and when they could have possibly put it all up undetected. We will have to pass on the sentiment during a family home evening, so watch out out there, you too may get your own heart attack.

1 comments:

The Schaefers said...

At first I really did think you had a real heart attack, but I am glad that it was the good kind. Sadly, it was not us to attack you, so the search continues!! What a great idea. I really like that someone could brighten your day amongst all of the difficult things on your mind!
I am sure going to miss you guys when you are on vacation!