Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Feeling Better

On July 31 Scott had his Tonsils and Adenoids taken out and his nose cauterised. He was very nervous about the procedure, but in the end did great. It has been a long week and a half, he has been a real trooper through it all and actually hardly complained (I guess it hurt to talk!). The required down time was much to his liking, he is always looking for a "day off" from our crazy schedule. He has taken full advantage of couch potato status! While Kaitlyn and I are not into video games, he has been playing with a friend Kiley the past few days. Kailey is both Kaitlyn and Scott's friend, so while Kaitlyn is at camp the two of them can have fun.

Well here is to no more Strep throat and bloody noses!!! I sure hope! I hate to see my kids in pain, so I am glad we are on the home stretch with this one, great job Scott and I love you.

0 comments: