Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jamaica

A few days after my Grandma Deglman passed away we had to make the tough decision to go on our family vacation to Jamaica. For me it was an agonizing decision, but one I am glad I made the way I did. The day of her funeral I appreciated my alone time, and I now know she is glad we went.

We had a great time. It was a relaxing vacation where we did many new things like snorkeling, zip lining and eating healthy at an all-inclusive resort! No major sunburn with full sun all but 1 day of the trip. We enjoyed the countryside and seeing how the native population lives. Made us very grateful for what we have.
Here are some pictures of the trip, we have more posted on Facebook. Enjoy...

3 comments:

The Schaefers said...

Sounds like you had such a fun time! I am glad you went, too! Love the pictures!

Ted and Leslie said...

Amy,

Your trip looks so fun! I seriously want to hear all about it - we have been debating doing a trip like that. Did your kids love it?

I have been wanting to get in touch with you to wish you a happy birthday (last week). Hope you had a great time. I don't have your email address so you need to email me with your info! I hope you had a great day, and I can't wait to find out more details about your trip.

Happy late birthday!

leslie

Pickett Fences said...

Wow that look like you guys had a lot of fun!