Friday, October 9, 2009

Misc. Catch Up

Ok, I am getting tired of catching up, so this entry brings me up to date...finally!
Over Labor Day weekend we finally finished re-painting our Kitchen. The wall paper is gone and it feels good. It only took 5 years!
Cora and Riley were introduced. They had fun and got along well. Pretty soon they will be 2 pees in a pod!

October 3rd was the Alzheimer's Memory Walk. It was good to see everyone. We raised 1500.00 dollars for research which is our best yet. We walk for a few who we miss tremendously, but have hope that research will help everyone who is effected by this disease.


We went at Brisco County for lunch Following the walk. It was good. I so love hanging out with my family! We missed the Magestro's and hope they can join us next year.

Oh Ricky...The End!

2 comments:

The Schaefers said...

The kitchen looks so great! You guys did a fabulous job!
Seeing Cora playing with Riley really makes me miss having doggie dates with Chloe and Cora. Hope you are having a great time in Portland!

Ted and Leslie said...

Does that mean I have to get my kitchen painted within the five years of me being here? I used to love painting, and now I dread it. Maybe I'll bump mine back to the 10 year time frame! :) Did you guys take a trip to Portland? How was it? We live this close and have never been - you'll have to let us know. Keep in touch!