Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring!

We have had a few really fun weekends lately. We were finally able to get Cora together with my Aunts dog Maggie. They were a bit skeptical of each other at first, then they warmed up. We took a trip to the Milwaukee Public Museum to see the Titanic exhibit. We could not take pictures of the exhibit, but here are a few pics of what we did. We will be gone over Easter, so we had an early egg hunt and the kids got new bikes. We are looking forward to our trip to DC, lets hope the forecast is wrong and it does not rain the whole time.
Maggie is on the left and Cora on the right. Smile pretty!
Maggie is the ultimate fetch dog. Cora would just follow her, no hunting to be found in her!The Museum...

Happy early Easter. There is still a bit of kid left in both of them!Poor Scott, he cannot find his Easter basket, can you?It was Carl's idea and I must admit it was a good one. It took him forever to find it!

2 comments:

The Schaefers said...

lol...I LOVED the idea of the basket on the ceiling fan! My *easter bunny* always hid our baskets in weird places, but never that good!
I miss the Milwaukee Museum. I love the Old Milwaukee part. I used to imagine what it was like to live in those times, but then I remembered that I am meant to live at this time for a reason ;)

The Schaefers said...

Do you guys go on family bike rides?