Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

October 24th was my Mom's Birthday. We had a nice evening. We went out to dinner to the Outback Steak House. The food was great, but the service slow. we then went back to Mom's and took some pictures. This is Mom, Kaitlyn and me.

Here is Mom and Grandma Sullivan. Grandma does not like to have her picture taken, so this was a compromise. I think it is a cute picture.
Everyone loves cake! Especially Cake and Bake! We always look for a reason to order cake. No black frosting, so no embarrassing pictures, darn.

Hello Scott!

We all gave Mom Packer tickets which she loved. Not sure if I fooled her with the mess with me box, but I tried! Of course the batteries in my camera went out when she opened them. Have a great time Mom and Happy Birthday! Love you

2 comments:

The Schaefers said...

Are you sending your mom all by herself to the Packer game?
I love the pics of you, Kaitlyn and your mom, and also the one of your mom and your grandma. Very nice! I actually like pics where the people aren't always posed for the camera.

Anonymous said...

You did fool me up to the point where I opened the envelope! Thanks so much for a "dream come true"! Love both you kids.
Mom