Monday, October 6, 2008

Alzheimers Memory Walk 2008

Another great year and Sullivan family get together for the Alzheimer's Memory Walk. It was at Mount Mary College and the weather was beautiful! We get together from all over the country and walk in memory of Grandpa Sullivan who died of Alzheimers. We took a few of pictures at Mom's before we left. Here is Mom, Uncle rick, Aunt Joni, me, Kaitlyn, DJ, Kelly and Rick. This is the Magestro crew: my cousins Jenny and Mike with his family Rebecka, Haley and Serin.
Me and Kelly (big Kelly, ha ha). Hello everyone!



They had a huge turn out this year. With no registration fee I hope a larger percent of donations will go to research. A huge shout out to our team Sully's Crew for raising $791.00! Great job everyone. I am looking forward to next year.

A huge"I told you so" came from Carl this year. He brought Cora and I was VERY nervous how she would act among all those people. She did great, and if the weather permits in future years will come again. Good dog.

1 comments:

The Schaefers said...

I love Cora's chain/choke collar just in case she did not behave!
It is so nice that your family gets together to do walks. We used to, but don't anymore :(